Become an Instructor
- Do you fancy a change in career?
- Would you like a well paid job to fit around your lifestyle?
- Would you like to train towards a new job whilst still working?
Being a driving instructor is highly rewarding – helping learners to achieve success and learn a skill that will be with them for life. If you have considered becoming a driving instructor, train for your ADI status with Go 2 Pass. We have a unique training programme, which is geared towards helping you to pass as soon as possible.
Do you fit the DSA Requirements?
- No criminal convictions spent or pending
- No more than 6 points on licence
- Must have held a full UK /European license for a minimum of 4 years
- You are required to read a number plate at the distance of 27.5 metres
The ADI Qualifying Process:
The test is a multiple choice test. This is taken on a touch screen computer. Like your first learner test, there is a hazard perception test, but you will be expected to reach a significantly higher standard. You are also required to answer one hundred questions which are split into four categories and cover all elements of driving. In order to pass, you must achieve at least a minimum mark and an overall pass mark.
The second part of the process is a practical hour long exam. Covering a variety of traffic and road conditions, this tests your driving ability. Not only must you complete some manoeuvres, you must be competent when answering a series of safety questions. It is also essential that you pass an eyesight test. Your overall technical skill, awareness and anticipation must be of a high standard.
The final test is another one hour practical test. This examines your ability as an instructor. Your technique will be tested as are required to teach varying levels of learners in a role play exercise.
Why choose Go 2 Pass?
We are an ORDIT (Official Register of Driving Instructor Training) registered company; therefore we have been approved by the DSA, assuring you that you will get the best in driver instructor training. Incredibly, many driving schools offer driver instructor training without holding this qualification. You can be assured that our instructors are experts in their field and have officially been deemed competent. With us, you will not only achieve success, but you will save time and money.
Helping to save you time and money is the incentive behind our different approach to the three parts of the qualifying process. Once Part One is passed, you have 2 years remaining to pass Part Two and Three. Most companies prefer to take this one step at a time, which has resulted in many people going over the two year limit and having to take all three tests again. At Go 2 Pass, we begin training for Part One and Two together. This way, once Part One is passed, you are ready to take the Part Two exam straight away, leaving an ample two years to pass Part Two and Three.
- We promise to beat the price of any other ORDIT Approved ADI Training!
- We are so confident in our ability that If you were to fail your three attempts, we pledge to give you free additionaltraining until you pass (subject to terms).
- If you want to work for us as a PDI after passing your Part 2 you will get any additional training required free of charge.
- We urgently need male and female instructors; our professional and committed driving school has a lot of work to offer.
- We also provide 4 weeks free franchise when you want them.